Welcome to the Ekphrasis gallery! To purchase artwork, click into the piece you want to buy, and add it to your cart to complete the purchase. To purchase a written entry, email srose@lamorindaarts.org for a purchase link.

Sales tax has been added to the price set by Seller. Buyers will receive a confirmation receipt via email reflecting their online purchase. Seller will receive a copy of the email. Transfer of ownership is to be arranged between Buyer and Seller on or after takedown in the Art Gallery at the Orinda Library or another mutually convenient time and place. The Lamorinda Arts Council then deducts a 20% commission on the pre-tax price set by Seller. The remaining 80% is sent by check via US Mail to Seller.

Showing 1–12 of 62 results