2020 Art of Mixology...is going VIRTUAL!
How Can A Cocktail Competition Go Virtual?
The Annual Art of Mixology event at Orinda Theatre Square is Lamorinda Arts Council's largest fundraiser of the year, attracting crowds of 300 attendees every year. The event hosts up to 18 bartenders creating luscious craft cocktails as the audience and judges sample and vote for their favorites.
This year, the 2020 Art of Mixology is going V I R T U A L! You will have the opportunity to mix with the mixologists by watching how the experts mix their concoctions and by purchasing Art of Mixology Kits with directions to make delicious cocktails. There will also be an Audience Award for your favorite drink and mixologist! Details coming soon!
Finalists will be chosen to compete for the big prize! Videos of the finalists creating their cocktails will be available on our website. Check back in September to see the list of finalists!
When Does the Fun Begin?
- Bartender Registration is open! Click HERE to sign up today.
- Finalists announced and videos posted on our website
- Pre-orders for Art of Mixology Kits on our website. Kits will include all ingredients with the exception of the alcohol.
- Art of Mixology Kits featuring Finalists available for shipping or pickup in Orinda Theatre Square.
- Bartenders will mix their craft cocktails and the Mixologist of the Year will be announced via Zoom event.
How Can I Get Involved?
As a competitor you could win one or more of the following:
- Mixologist of the Year - First Place - Trophy & $500
- Second place - Certificate & $300
- Third place - Certificate & $150
- Audience Award - Trophy & $200