Please Read Before Submitting to High School VAC
All high school students living in or attending high school in Moraga, Orinda, or Lafayette and/or Acalanes Union High School District, including Las Lomas High School, are invited to participate.
- Students may submit only one art piece per category, but may enter more than one category.
- Entries in 2D, Photography, and Digital Artwork categories may not exceed 36" x 36" or 36" x 48". 3D Artwork may not exceed 36" in height.
- Artwork must be created while the student attends high school (9-12 grade). During the registration process, students will be asked to list their teacher’s name for artwork that was created in class during school. We want to acknowledge the contribution of Art Teachers on behalf of our students and community. Artwork that was created outside of school may be submitted as long as the work was done while attending high school.
- Artwork must be of the student's own creation and not produced in collaboration with others (except in guidance from a teacher).
- Artwork must be the student's own original concept and not a copy of anyone else's copyrighted material.
- The Lamorinda Arts Council, which maintains the physical gallery space and the online gallery, requires that all artwork displayed must be appropriate for patrons of all ages. Within the Lamorinda Arts Council's sole discretion, artwork that is overtly violent, overtly racist, or overtly religious will not be permitted. Artwork with depictions of nudity will not be permitted. If you have questions about the suitability of your content, contact the curator.