Thank you for your interest in Art Embraces Words. In order to be considered for selection as an artist in our series, please fill out the online form below. Please read the following important information first.
- A total of 25 pieces, approximately 28” x 36” in size - framed or unframed, will be shown at each event.
- Types of Art may include: Collage, Acrylics, Oils, Fabric Art, Drawings or Lino prints on stretched canvas or paper and photographs - hanging wires not needed.
- Please attach up to 4 photos of the artwork you wish to show below.
- If you have any questions such as the content of your art please contact us here.
- The Lamorinda Arts Council requests a 20 percent commission on any artwork sold connected to Art Embraces Words events.
- At install, artist must provide legible inkjet or laser labels to accompany artwork including the following information: Artist Name, Title of Work, Size of Work, Media Description, Contact Information. Including Price is optional.
- The day of the event, artists must arrive with selected artwork at 1:15 pm for installation curated by the event producers.
- Artwork must be removed at 4:00 pm at the conclusion of the event - no storage is available.