Thank you for your interest in Art Embraces Words. In order to be considered for selection as a reader in our series, please fill out the online form below. Please read the following important information first.
- Five authors will be selected to read their works.
- A sixth writer will be selected as an alternate if a selected author is unable to attend.
- You must provide a one sentence author bio.
- Word count is limited to 1250 words, and must be attached with online submission. Content must be G-rated.
- If you have any questions regarding the content of your writing piece please contact us here.
- Readers will be given up to 10 minutes for entirety of their reading, including intro with author bio and transition time.
- Events will always take place on a Sunday.
- Selected participants will be notified by email five or more days prior to the event and asked to confirm via email as soon as possible.
- Approximately five programs are scheduled throughout the calendar year. Submissions are considered on a rolling deadline. This means your application may be accepted for the next scheduled program or future programs.