2023 Art of Mixology
October 14th, 4:30 to 7:00 pm
Join us for the 10th Annual Art of Mixology event at Orinda Theatre Square, Lamorinda Arts Council’s largest fundraiser of the year! With an anticipated sell-out crowd, the event will host up to 20 bartenders creating luscious craft cocktails competing for the Mixologist of the Year, Top Amateur, Audience Favorite, and the Art of Staging Award.
Tickets are $75 with limited tickets available for purchase at the door. We are also offering a Patron level ticket for $125, which includes a $50 tax deductible donation to the Lamorinda Arts Council.
- Sample 15+ craft cocktails
- Bites from local restaurants
- Souvenir shot glass
- Vote for your favorite drink
- Bartenders competing for cash & prizes
*You must be 21 or older to purchase a ticket and attend. We reserve the right to check ID. Attendees can only drink within the Orinda Theatre Square plaza. We encourage all participants to use BART, taxi or other transit options. If you feel you cannot drive at the end of the evening, please call a taxi, an Uber, or a Lyft. Phone numbers will be available at each entrance. Alcohol will be served according to the requirements of the ABC alcohol permit, and in accordance with the safety and well-being of all patrons. We discourage all excessive or rapid consumption of alcohol, and reserve the right to refuse service to maintain a safe and sane event. Alcohol will not be served to any person who is intoxicated. According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.*
Purchase Agreement: By purchasing a ticket to Art of Mixology 2023, you agree to the following:
• By voluntarily attending this event, you assume all risks associated with drinking alcohol.
• You will follow safety protocols stipulated by Lamorinda Arts Council and the Art of Mixology volunteer committee in accordance with County, State, and CDC guidelines.
• You understand that non-compliance with these protocols by yourself or your guests will result in your party being asked to leave the event, and no refund or credit will be available.