2021 Art of Mixology
October 16th, 4:30 to 7:00 pm
Join us for the 8th Annual Art of Mixology event at Orinda Theatre Square which is Lamorinda Arts Council’s largest fundraiser of the year. With an anticipated sell-out crowd, the event will host up to 20 bartenders creating luscious craft cocktails competing for the Mixologist of the Year, Top Amateur, Audience Favorite, and the Art of Staging Award (Table Decorating).
Tickets are $75 in advance, $85 at the door. We are also offering a Patron level ticket for $125, which includes a $50 tax deductible donation to the Lamorinda Arts Council.
- Sample 15+ craft cocktails
- Bites from 5 local restaurants
- Souvenir shot glass
- Vote for your favorite drink
- Bartenders competing for cash & prizes
- Exclusive take home Mixology Kits will be on sale at the event!
*You must be 21 or older to purchase a ticket and attend. We reserve the right to check ID. Attendees can only drink within the Orinda Theatre Square plaza. We encourage all participants to use BART, taxi or other transit options. If you feel you cannot drive at the end of the evening, please call a taxi, an Uber, or a Lyft. Phone numbers will be available at each entrance. Alcohol will be served according to the requirements of the ABC alcohol permit, and in accordance with the safety and well-being of all patrons. We discourage all excessive or rapid consumption of alcohol, and reserve the right to refuse service to maintain a safe and sane event. Alcohol will not be served to any person who is intoxicated. According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.*
Proof of Vaccination: All patrons are required to show proof of full COVID vaccination for entry into the event. “Fully vaccinated” means that the patron’s final vaccine dose was at least 14 days before the event date of October 16, 2021. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes either your physical vaccination card, a picture of your vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record.
Masks Required: All patrons are required to wear masks inside the event at all times except when actively consuming food or beverage. Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted for eating or drinking—masks must be worn between bites and sips.
Purchase Agreement: By purchasing a ticket to Art of Mixology 2021, you agree to the following:
• You will not attend the event if you or your guests have tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the date of the event
• You will not attend the event if you or your guests have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, including fever of 100 degrees or more, cough, chills, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell.
• You will follow safety protocols stipulated by Lamorinda Arts Council and the Art of Mixology volunteer committee in accordance with County, State, and CDC guidelines.
• You understand that non-compliance with these protocols by yourself or your guests will result in your party being asked to leave the event, and no refund or credit will be available.
• By voluntarily attending this event, you assume all risks associated with COVID-19 as well as the risks associated with drinking alcohol.