Art of Mixology 2021
We are thrilled to announce that Art of Mixology is back in Theatre Square in 2021!
The annual Art of Mixology event at Orinda Theatre Square is Lamorinda Arts Council's largest fundraiser of the year with limited capacity (compared to past years with 300+ attendees). The event will host both professional and amateur bartenders creating luscious craft cocktails as the audience and judges sample and vote for their favorites. It's an event not to be missed!
Tickets are $75 and include craft cocktail tasting, bites from 5 local restaurants, a shot glass and program, music and fun! Online ticket sales are closed, but a limited number tickets will be available at the door on 10/16 at 4:15pm.
We are also bringing back our popular Art of Mixology Cocktail Kits, which were offered in lieu of the live event in 2020. These kits will include everything you need (except the alcohol) to mix up your very own craft cocktail from the comfort of home! Pre-order your kits today!
When Does the Fun Begin?
JULY - SEPTEMBER 2021
- Bartender Registration - Deadline to Enter is September 15th
- Ticket Sales Open
OCTOBER 16TH - 4:30-7:00pm
- Bartenders will mix their craft cocktails for you and your friends, and the Mixologist of the Year will be announced LIVE in Orinda Theatre Square!
- Participating bartenders could win one or more of the following:
- Mixologist of the Year - First Place - Trophy & $500
- Second place - Certificate & $300
- Third place - Certificate & $150
- Audience Award - Trophy & $200
- Home-Crafted Cocktail (Amateur) Award - Trophy & $100
- Art of Table Staging - Trophy
- All COVID-19 precautions observed. Masks will be required between sips and bites. Proof of vaccination required to enter event.
- Mixology Kits Available for Pickup or Shipping
Many thanks go out to our wonderful, supportive sponsors from past years! If you are interested in being a sponsor or getting involved in any capacity, please contact us.
Questions? Please contact the Mixology team.